The Parochial Church Council (PCC) is the elected body that holds responsibility for:
- promoting the mission of the Church in the parish
- collaboration with the diocesan synod or deanery synod
- the financial affairs of the Church
- the care, maintenance, preservation and insurance of the fabric of the Church (the church buildings etc) and the goods and ornaments of the Church
- the care and maintenance of the Churchyard
It consists of the Minister, Churchwardens and elected members to the PCC, and meets four times a year. If you wish to be added to the Electoral Roll please contact the Secretary. The Annual Meeting of Parishioners is held towards the end of April each year.
Any enquiries should be made to the Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual Meeting of Parishioners and APCM, April 2017
These annual meetings were held on Friday 28th April in the Vestry. Diana Fawcus and Margaret Laflin were re-elected as Churchwardens, and elections for PCC members and posts within the PCC were held.
The PCC would like to thank all who take time over the year to help with Church services and activities, fundraising, maintaining the Churchyard, grass cutting, cleaning and the flowers. The PCC also wishes to thank Mr Lock for remaining as the Independent Examiner of the Church finances.
The Electoral Roll information can be found on the noticeboard in the Church porch.
The PCC of St. Mary's Church, Flowton will make available documents for the parish to view via this website.
Documents available following the Annual Meeting of Parishioners on 29th April 2014: